Terms of Booking
- Regarding processing bookings:
– Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
– If you’ve made a confirmed booking, it cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
– All bookings are subject to availability.
– In the unfortunate circumstances of an overbooking through technical glitches, we will process a refund within 24 working hours.
- Check-in time is 2 PM and Check-out time is 11 AM.
- Possession of drugs and firearms is forbidden. Guests will be asked to leave the premises if found consuming or possessing either on the premises. No refund shall be processed if such an incident occurs. Possession of either will warrant a police action.
- Bookings once confirmed cannot be canceled.
- Any person behaving in an offensive manner, intentionally damaging the property, creating excessive noise will be removed from the property. When necessary the matter will be referred to police. No refund of money will be given in such a situation.
- Guests must provide a copy of their government-approved identification (via email or WhatsApp)
- We do not have lodging facilities for drivers in Mulshi.
- We like to maintain our tranquillity and strictly do not allow loudspeakers or DJs.
- Outsiders (other than the specified number of guests) are not permitted on the property.
- The housekeeper is available from 7.30 AM – 10.00 PM in Mulshi.
- Pool timings are 7 AM – 9 PM only.
- Proper swimwear must be worn in the swimming pool.
- STRICTLY no glasses to be taken near the swimming pool
- No consumption of alcohol in the pool. Management holds no responsibility towards any accident or mishap to the clients in the Pool / Pool Area.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult near the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool, on the bed, and on the furniture. Please bring your pet food.
- Boating or swimming in the lake at Mulshi is prohibited.
- Management takes no responsibility and shall be completely indemnified by the clients towards any injury or accident to clients during their stay at the properties. Management will also be indemnified from any loss or damage of the belongings of the client.
- Please note you are required to take care of the utilities of the property and ensure that no nuisance/damage is done. The client will have to pay the FULL cost of loss, replacement or repair (as determined by the Management) towards anything damaged or broken during the stay.
- Management shall not be responsible for the loss of any belongings during their stay.
- We reserve the right to refuse or revoke entry to the property to any person who is causing excessive noise or is considered to be conducting themselves inappropriately.
- No outside food other than prepacked (branded) snacks are permitted.
- We don’t provide a hard copy of the GST invoice. We only provide a soft copy through an email during the confirmation.